It's entirely possible if you're...
- Prepared to write and publish one article per day to a third party article site
- Prepared to write and publish one article per day to a Blog hosted on a 3rd party Blog site
- Willing to regularly update a dedicated Twitter page
- Able to write and publish one article per day to your own web site
This is why you should do it. Anything you can do that can't easily be copied by others gives you a competitive advantage. And in this case, the advantage is enormous. Here's how it works...
- Use third party article sites to promote your own site, your dedicated Twitter page, other articles you've written, and your Blog. I don't mean that every single article should contain 4 links. On the contrary, you should limit these links and play a more conservative game. Over time, you can build page rank simply by sticking with this plan.
- Use frequent Twitter tweets to pick up followers. These are essentially leads. Direct them to your Blog and specific content on your web site. The purpose here is to pick up readers to assist your article marketing efforts.
- Use your Blog to send visitors to articles, Twitter and specific pages on your site.
- Use your site articles to promote your Twitter page, your Blog and specific articles you've written.
Over time, you benefit from a virtuous circle. It's the online equivalent of 'all ships rise on a rising tide'.