A search engine optimisation strategy will typically include a content goal, and focus on...
- The type of people the site has to attract
- What kind of content will attract these people (content marketing)
- A method to ensure the regular addition of new content
- The title tag can't contain the main keyword focus of the page (because there isn't one, there are 6)
- The act mentioned in the first paragraph will get more attention than the rest
- There's no scope to use an internal contextual link to improve the search engine rank of each individual act (a comon SEO problem)
- The amount of text written for each act is constrained by the fact there are 5 other acts
Keyword research would quickly turn up a long-tailed search term for each page, providing a strong focus and a 600% greater chance to get each act onto page one of Google for its own search term.