- You can set up a web page very quickly (Squidoo refers to a web pages as a lens)
- Your web page is likely to be indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo
- There's no limit to the number of pages you can set up
- It has plenty of built in modules and tools
- It connects to other social media tools
- There are ways to promote your page within Squidoo's own network
Not only was it easy and fast to set up, it links to several articles I'd already written and placed elsewhere on the web. So Squidoo has a role to play in a virtuous SEO circle I'm creating around the concept of using Twitter as a source of traffic for lead generation. What's not to love about that?